Roto-Versal is looking for Supply Chain Warehouse Coordinator. The Supply Chain Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the procurement of all products within his/her assigned vendors while maximizing customer service levels and minimizing inventory investment. Manage local warehouse parts and inventory.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge on supply chain management, finance, inventory control, procurement and sourcing in the gas compression industry.
We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Form and maintain strong vendor relations.
- Identify new suppliers and assist negotiating supply agreements and contracts as needed, including discount structures, volume rebates, shipping, etc.
- Identify opportunities for cost management/value addition.
- Forecast procurement needs and reorder points.
- Ensure supplier compliance with all company regulations and requirements, including documentation.
- Handle purchasing issues.
- Be responsible for resource and supply availability and timing.
- Perform cost analysis on items, quantities and holding costs.
- Increase ROI thru research, negotiation and maintaining quality vendor relationships.
- Reduce the risk of key supplier dependency.
- Communicate with and support other departments.
- Follow Roto-Versal policies and procedures.
- Manage local warehouse parts and inventory.
What we're looking for:
- Communication skills; read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact appropriately with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Able to work well with others as team and on collaboration.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks.
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship. For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.