Roto-Versal is looking for Qualified Field Service Technicians. Qualified Field Service Technicians will have a good working knowledge of natural gas engines, compressors and controls systems. Individuals should have a good operational and mechanical background pertinent to the oil and gas industry. The Qualified Field Service Technicians will have a good working knowledge on gas compressor packages and the ability to perform mechanical, diagnostic and analytical skills in a customer service-based environment with minimal supervision.
Our ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge on all Caterpillar and Waukesha engines while providing commissioning, mechanical, diagnostic and analytical skills in a customer service-based environment, as well as the ability to perform preventive and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression equipment on site at client locations.
We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Assist and provide preventive and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression equipment on site at client locations.
- Maintain proficiency to accurately and efficiently diagnose all mechanical and electrical problems.
- Perform overhauls on engines and compressors.
- Maintain and grows customer relations.
- Represent company in a professional manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining a company vehicle.
- Adhere to all company and government HSE regulations.
- Attend required HSE meetings.
- Assist with other duties and assignments as needed.
- Manage time and schedule.
- Complete and submit all documentation promptly.
- Maintain accurate record keeping.
- Respond to emergency maintenance calls 24/7 coverage.
- Order parts for jobs.
- Travel domestic and international as required.
What we're looking for:
- Communication skills; read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact appropriately with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Able to work well with others as team and on collaboration.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks.
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship. For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.