Roto-Versal is looking for an HSE Field Coordinator. The HSE Field Coordinator assists the HSE Manager with HSE challenges and opportunities while clearly communicating solutions to a broad stakeholder base, influences the methods and beliefs of employees through education and motivates individuals to continue the HSE philosophy. Works with the HSE Manager to protect the health and safety of employees, visitors and customers by ensuring that hazards in the workplace are properly identified, controlled and that impacts on the environment are minimized.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge on all OSHA, NIOSH, API, ANSI, DOT and ACGIH requirements and recommendations for operations in the oil and gas industry.
We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Monitor DOT compliance of all Roto-Versal DOT regulated personnel.
- Responsible for report writing, plan, policy and program development.
- Incorporates HSE standards directed by regulatory agencies into policies, plans and programs to meet compliance requirements and prevent incidents.
- Manage the delivery of HSE objectives by providing support to the HSE and other managers.
- Support all internal and external audits, inspection activities and inquires.
- Monitor programs such as injury/illness/accident reporting and investigation, job safety analysis/hazard identification and hazard assessment.
- Oversee Workers’ Compensation, Occupational Safety, and related programs to the conformance of company and business objectives.
- Develop safety preparedness by developing safety training.
- Assist in key projects as assigned.
- Travel domestic and international as required.
What we're looking for:
- Communication skills; read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact appropriately with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Able to work well with others as team and on collaboration.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks.
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship. For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.