Roto-Versal is looking for Natural Gas Engine Rebuild Technicians.
Engine Rebuild Technicians are required to have excellent working knowledge of natural gas engines, and controls systems.
Technicians should have an extensive and thorough operational and mechanical background pertinent to the oil and gas industry.
The Technician will have a strong working knowledge on all natural gas engines.
.We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Performs maintenance, repair, and refurbishment of natural gas engines in a shop environment.
- May assist and provide preventive and corrective field mechanical service on natural gas engine equipment on site at client locations
- Maintain proficiency to diagnose all mechanical and electrical problems accurately and efficiently on natural gas engines
- Perform overhauls on natural gas engines
- Maintain and grows customer relations
- Represent company in a professional manner
- May be responsible for maintaining a company vehicle
- Adhere to all company and government HSE regulations
- Attend required HSE meetings
- Assist with other duties and assignments as needed
- Manage time and schedule
- Assist other mechanics
- Complete and submit all documentation promptly
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Order parts for jobs
- Provide all basic hand tools. (Company will provide all specialty tooling)
- Have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
What we're looking for:
- OEM Training Certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 or more years as a natural gas engine maintenance mechanic with prior experience working with engines, gas compressors and/ or production equipment
- Preferred thorough knowledge of compressor packages including all component and systems
- Qualified on all engines/drivers (Caterpillar, Waukesha, Cummings)
- Preferred qualified on all compressor frames (Ariel, Dresser-Rand, Superior, Ajax)
- Preferred detailed understanding of the mechanical aspects of reciprocating and rotary screw natural gas compressors
- Detailed understanding of the mechanical aspects of natural gas-powered engines
- Preferred detailed understanding of engine, compressor, and emission control equipment
- Preferred detailed understanding of the electronic control systems of natural gas compressors and engines
- Accustom to driving and working in inclement weather conditions for extended periods
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship.
For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits