Roto-Versal is looking for an Area Service Manager. The Area Service Manager is responsible for managing the field operations personnel, equipment and material resources of his/her area to reduce costs and increase profits while delivering the highest quality service to our clients. Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, the Area Service Manager provides the leadership, management and vision to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people in place to effectively grow the organization.
Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of his/her designated regional market, industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the natural gas compression market.
We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Implement a Service Sales Strategy to develop and grow the Service labor, Lubrication and aftermarket parts sales in assigned area (In accordance with the parameters established by Roto-versal’s Operations Manager).
- Develop a team of Field Service personnel & other support staff needed to achieve Roto-versal’s performance goals.
- Elevate the quality of service provided to customers.
- Continuously audit Field Service Effectiveness such as work activity, scheduling, backlog, billing and other back office activities.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance service team; Mentor direct reports to cultivate skills and to increase consciousness of the interrelationship between each division/area in Roto-Versal.
- Motivates people to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and counseling, attention to their needs, recognition and rewards for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments.
- Recruits and retains top quality personnel for Roto-Versal’s field operations.
What we're looking for:
- Project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Able to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Decision making skills.
- Work and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Leadership/Mentoring skills.
- Self-starter who can proactively approach issues.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including EXCEL.
- Proficient using web-based applications.
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship. For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.