Roto-Versal is looking for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a sales strategy within a geographical area. Works continuously to control the sales process to ensure service quality, maximum profit and minimal cost.
Our ideal candidate will have a successful track record of sales in the Oil & Gas Industry and a proven track record of customer development and relationships.
We're interested in filling this position on a full-time basis.
What you'll do:
- Enforce Roto-Versal’s procedures and operating practices.
- Quoting of jobs and parts sales.
- Tracking delinquent accounts within assigned area.
- Contacting customers to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Obtaining PO/AFE’s and customer signatures for quote acceptance and invoicing.
- Obtaining accurate billing information for speedy processing of invoices.
- Completing MRF’s as required.
- Completing DSR’s as required.
- Pick and deliver parts as required.
- Work closely with Service Manager on scheduling work.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrate well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and demonstrate a self-starter work ethic.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, RotoTrack/RotoGuard, and internet functions.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of the natural gas compression industry.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Roto-Versal’s formal quoting process.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Must be able to stand and or sit for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area, overnight travel and occasionally nationwide and internationally.
Roto-Versal is a rapidly growing independently held private mechanical service company. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quality craftmanship. For nearly a decade, Roto-Versal has performed mechanical service work in the natural gas compression market. Our management team has over 250 years combined expertise in installation, repair and maintenance on oil and gas systems.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.